On being 'The One', a green book with empty pages, random eyeliner written love notes, sweet potatos, and long forgotten words of endless love:
Jimmy please say you'll wait for me I'll grow up someday you'll see Saving all my kisses just for you Signed with love forever true
No no no, this isn't lame, I think. :)
Packing always includes that bit of tugging at your heartstrings. ---
Some random pictures from XXL @ QBH, since siok just sent me a chock full of pictures:
With 3 pretty girls, it doesn't get any better, does it?
And ooh look I have a curly tongue.
Okay back to more packing.. I never knew my room had so many things. Argh. ---
My superfly beauty queen
What's love gotta do with it? ---
I think I finally understand what someone meant when she said that parents are only truly happy when they see you with an ideal intended partner. Of course, that doesn't extend to same-sex couples, surely.
I know the prospect of meeting your children's partners is exciting but please, enough of the little jokes and remarks already because all it does is serve to remind me the lack of adequacy I have in that area.
I'm not oblivious, but I'm not insensitive as well. So please don't be.
Righto, enough of the ranting; anyone wants to visit buddy today? ---
Wah, last year I was an insane stalking bitch, this year I am your no. 1 lovefool and next year I'll be wonderwoman. Yes, complete with big boobies and sexy thongs.
I'm talking nonsense, ain't I.
Okay time to pack and make a 'to do' list (and we all know who's on top of that ;) hurhurhur)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home